CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I like big butts....

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

Ok, I will spare you with the rest of the song by Sir Mix-A-Lot.  This is like the big booty anthem and if you don't know it then shame on you!  You might be asking, "Why the song Fat Mom?"  See photo below.


This is the first picture that was taken of my back side that I'm not cringing in horror.  Hubby said it's ok if you stare.  Need a better look?  


I know it's beautimous.......but you can stop staring now.  Really!  It's kinda like the sun, if you keep looking at it you will go blind!

11 comments:

Christie said...

It isn't like the sun...cuz it's the Moon! Hardy Har Har Har couldn't resist! Yeah for personal victories! I, for one, know what not cringing at a picture of yourself feels like! Keep it up!

The Fat Mom said...

LMAO @ Christie! I laughed out loud and almost spit my water out.

Marty said...

Love that song...it can be our theme song...ha

LOL...ok, now that you put it that way, I suppose being a bird would be more hazardous to your health than the all you can eat buffet. haha

Have a good night girl=)

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

Look, you are beautiful, you have 10 fingers, 10 toes, boobies, nice hair, you look healthy and yes we all carry a little extra weight but don't be so hard on yourself, things could be worse! enjoy that booty, it's not that bad lol

HS

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

You are too funny!!
~Margene

Mer and Mo said...

Isn't that a GREAT feeling!!!! Good for you! Keep up the good work!!! "Staying MOtivated"

arielcircleofnine said...

Thats MY theme song too, just workin on that itty bitty waist thing (always a catch eh?)...lookin good! And you should totally get some pink extensions!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with big butts :)

Anonymous said...

Bootyliciousness!

Ellie said...

HAHA what a great attitude. I love sir-mix-a-lot's song, gives us bigger girls some hope!

Kristen said...

I would Say shake what your mama gave ya but dude you butt is looking fine!!

Post a Comment