CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Interview update

It's funny how things all fall into place. 

1.  I make the decision to go to school. 
2.  Get a phone call about an interview.
3.  Rocked the interview!
4.  Sent in application for school (to start this summer) after looking at hundreds of programs.
5.  Get a phone call for a second interview for tomorrow!

My interview was relaxed and nice.  Before I left, the Office Manager said that it was between me and another woman, but he "liked my personality and style more than the other candidate".  I left with my head held high knowing that whatever happened was meant to be.  Unlike the previous interviews that I've been on, I now have a goal in place if I don't get this job.  My life isn't over and I won't go into the tail spin of depression. 

So, now my biggest obstacle is that I have nothing to wear for my second interview.  I wish I would have bought at least one more interview worthy outfit this past weekend on my shopping trip.  After looking in my closet I pulled something together and I will totally rock it!

13 comments:

Christie said...

Rock it like a Hurricane! LOL! Good Luck!

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I wish you the best of luck, you deserve it!!

HS

FatAngryBlog said...

You *WILL* Rock it!!!

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Also, are you going to post a pic of your chosen 2nd interview outfit?

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

You will be amazing!

NAN said...

OOh I'm assuming this job is full time? A hard decision if they offer it to you. I would have to make a pro/con chart- something I used to do a lot! With kids and their activities, a husband and house to run, it's hard to juggle things! you will do what's best for your family. Good luck!

Ann-Marie said...

I'm pulling for you, you will rock this interview.

GOOD LUCK

Chubby McGee said...

Good luck!

P.S. I hate second interviews. It's basically a slap in the face if you don't have enough "dressy" clothes to get your through it. Grrrr!

~ Darla ~ said...

Isn't it crazy how things work? Options, options. Good luck with your 2nd interview. I'm sure you'll do fantastic...head held high - I love that.

Mer and Mo said...

Good luck and/or I hope it went well!!! Fingers crossed for you! "Staying MOtivated"

arielcircleofnine said...

You got this..go for it!

Stephanie said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck! *Hugs*

Ellie said...

YAY! Good luck this time. Hope you get everything you desire!

Kristen said...

Good luck! very excited for you!

Post a Comment