CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Flat Stanley help!


I don't have many friends who live outside of Texas, so I'm asking for someone to help my son out on a school project.  Their class will be reading Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown.  In the story, Stanley is flattened, but not hurt by a bulletin board while he is sleeping.  His parents take advantage of his flattened condition and mail him to California in an envelope to visit a friend. 

As a class project they will be sending Flat Students across the country to see some different sights.  They are asking the recipients to mail them back to the school with a letter, postcard, or picture of the Flat Student's visit. 

If you are intersted in helping, please email me at thefatmom@yahoo.com.  We really appreciate it!

*** EDIT ***
I received several emails with an offer to help.  Thank you so much!  It means more than words can say that people I don't "know" would be so helpful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment