I'm late on posting these bloggy awards, but that doesn't mean I don't cherish every single one of them. Thank you to each and every one of you who took the time out to send these awards to me. I feel so tremendously loved! So, I'm here to send some shout outs and maybe reveal some things about myself that you didn't already know.
By the way, I will be sending these awards off for others to enjoy. If you do not want to participate, it will not hurt my feelings!
Twiggy over at Onward and Downward sent the Cherry On Top Award like a billion years ago. I was going to send her some oatmeal cookies as an apology, but she got an email instead. I know, that's pretty lame. There were no instructions on what to do with this award so I did the hokey pokey and turned myself around. That's what it's all about people!
Now, I give this award to Christina @ My Last Weight Loss Journey. She has been struggling lately, and I completely know how she feels. I hope this sends alittle pick me up!
Jennifer over at One Step At A Time sent me the Honest Scrap Award. I try to keep things real around here and I'm glad other people can see that.
I send this award off to Leslie @ Something Brilliant is Brewing. Every single time I read her blog, I come away with something to think about. She is definitely brilliant!
10 honest things about me:
- I'm so very emotional when it comes to my kids. I cry at their recitals, the first day of school, the first time they play a new sport, when people say nice things about them, etc. I'm sure their teachers think I'm wacko for tearing up at parent/teacher conferences.
- I hate living in the house we are currently in. This was my husband and his ex-wife's first house. They chose this house to raise a family in. They chose this house to be happy in. I've changed everything about this house, but it will never be our home.
- I want another baby. Let me rephrase...I want a daughter. I love my boys, but there is nothing in this world like a mother/daughter relationship. When I look at my Mom I know that I'm going to miss that bond with my boys.
- I call my first husband Fucktard. Behind his back of course.
- And speaking of ex's.....My brother's wife was always known as "Rob's first wife". They are currently going through a divorce because she is a whore. (And that is probably the nicest thing I can say about her)
- We have full time custody of Step-Son. It is the most difficult relationship I have ever had in my life!
- I can't wear heels. I tried to wear heels on my last interview and I threw out my back. I'm still recovering!
- I've always wanted to dance, but weight always held me back. When I was in high school I tried out for drill team because several of my friends were on the team. Of course, I didn't get picked. My parents bought me flowers with two cards, one that said Congrats and the other said Sorry.
- My biggest dream was to go to Texas ATM. When my Dad told me I would never get in because I was stupid and lazy, I gave up. I still regret it.
- I can't jump on a trampoline because I pee all over myself. I would blame it on having children, but even as a child I wouldn't be able to hold it.
Ellen @ Fat Girl Wearing Thin and The Ninja @ Cooking it Off sent me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Which kinda sucks because the picture alone makes me hungry!
I give this award to Nan @ Nanny's Journey. She has been so encouraging and sweet. Kinda like my very own Nanny. :)
5 sinful indulgences:
- I love to read. The Kindle has to be, by far, the best Christmas present I have ever received. I don't admit it, but I love teeny-bopper books and paranormal (vampires and such) romance books.
- Cheese and sour cream should be in its own nutritional pyramid. I could eat the stuff by buckets.
- Baking or cooking. My Mom taught me how to cook at a very young age and we have taken candy making and cookie decorating classes together. Oatmeal cookies or cheesecake are probably my favorite things to bake.
- Other blogs. I love reading other people's life stories. I know I'm not alone in how I'm feeling or the struggles I face with weight loss.
- Reality tv. 'Nuff said!
Call Me Ishmael @ On the Way to Onederland sent me the Stylish Blogger Award. I am far from stylish, but I'll take it! I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself and I think I've gone over and beyond on the above. Sorry to be a party pooper.
And finally, I give this to Farrah @ Less is More. She is one of my newest blogs and I heart her.