- I've stayed within my daily Weight Watchers Points allotment all week. I did not use any weekly "cheat" points.
- I've tracked every single morsel of food.
- For the past 7 days I've been exercising. Hubby and I have been riding our bikes around the neighborhood. Around lunch I dance for 20-40 minutes using the Xbox Kinect.
- 6-12 glasses of water every single day.
- I've been taking Melatoin religiously to help me sleep at night. It's been a miracle.
- And because I was curious, I started tracking my calories which range between 1400-1700 daily.
Friday, January 7, 2011
This morning was weigh in and it ended up with me on the floor crying next to my scale.