A huge thank you to Bob, Twix, and Jeanette for my very first blog awards. I wish I would have written a speech for this occasion, but I was unprepared. Part of receiving this award is that you have to tell seven things about yourself and pass the award on to 15 other blogs. Lets get down to the juicy tidbits of my life. I know you are dying to know!
- I love to read. My parents bought me a Kindle for Christmas and it was the best present I've ever received. I use it on a daily basis.
- I own almost every Disney movie you can imagine. I started collecting them back in high school before the kids. I dare you to play me on Disney Trivial Pursuit!
- In 2001 I had Vertical Banded Gastroplasty (a band that you can't inflate or deflate). 2 months ago I went into the hospital with severe stomach pains. The band is now starting to erode through my stomach.
- I tried to commit suicide in high school. Sometimes I still wonder why I didn't die.
- Pink is my favorite color. Polka dots is my favorite pattern.
- I really want to have another baby (but if I have another boy I will commit myself to the state hospital).
- My current hubby and I dated back in 2000. He dumped me because he wanted to go drink at the bars and I wasn't old enough. We found each other again when we were both going through divorces of our first marriages.